Proprietary Trade Management & Secure Swiss Storage Facility
Proprietary trading as well as potential nomination of a Family Office Partner, or MBC&SHL as an external money manager provides alternative opportunities for those pre-qualified Ultra High Net Worth individuals, experienced and professional investor/traders considering diversifying their activities in physical commodities and regulated exchange traded instruments.
Plus our organization has available experienced partners who are registered with the Swiss and Eu regulatory agencies.
Our partners have SECURE SWISS STORAGE FACILITY FOR GOLD BULLION, DIAMONDS & ART.
Offering UHNWI clients the facility to store their entire portfolio of valuables in a secure vault in a former bunker of the Swiss Government as part of a long-term secure storage agreement.
The facility is:
- Located in the Center of the Swiss Alps, close to the main motorways between Frankfurt, Basel, Zurich and Milan and close to the airports of Zurich and Milan. In addition, there is a helipad outside the facility.
- Serviced several times each day by security transports from Brinks, Loomis & Malca-Amit.
- Is such High Security that UBS and Credit Suisse are running their redundant high availability (HA) backup server systems from the same facility.
A UNIQUE OFFERING FOR OUR CLIENTS
We with our Partner offer clients the facility to store their physical valuables in segregated key-box storage (KBS) units:
- Gold Bullion & Other Precious Metals
- Diamonds, Jewellery & Other Precious Stones
- Art Works
- Physical Bank Notes
- Crypto Assets
- Classic Cars/Supercars can also be stored securely in our facility
The facility offers our clients private rooms for discrete viewings of their valuables/works of art.
Art Works are stored in a secure, temperature-and humidity controlled facility.
Furthermore, our proprietary trading interests are through an internationally recognized European investment bank, a Swiss bank, and a registered/regulated financial trading institution. This complimentary activity adds value to revenues.